The Vetrehabbers Business Survival Guide for COVID-19
Vetrehabbers, I know you are feeling stressed about the current situation with the Covid-19 outbreak, worried and unsure of what the future holds. We all are, but we need to be proactive and not reactive. We need to make the most of the situation we’re in and use the time effectively, so that when the situation stabilises we hit the ground galloping and not picking up the pieces.
Download the PDF and learn:
- How to generate income even when you cannot see patients at your practice.
- 9 tasks that your staff can do from home and still contribute to the practice.
- How to eliminate risk for your clients, your staff and yourself.
- 8 ways you can take control of the situation, as the owner of the practice.
- How in times of chaos you can stay centered and look for opportunities.
- 5 without-a-doubt musts you need to do to support your loyal clients.